The user confirms to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these conditions. Likewise, he accepts expressly and without exception that access to and use of this website, its services, and the content of such services is his sole responsibility.
The contact information of the person responsible for this website are as follows: Andrimner Applied Genetics, SLU Hereinafter Andrimner. Address: Calvet, 30-32, 3º 2ª Barcelona (08021) with VAT ESB66932971.
Andrimner does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents of the present web page that could produce alterations in the computer system (software and hardware) of the user or in the electronic documents and files stored in his computer system. This company is exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses in its contents.
Privacy and Data Protection
Compliance with data protection regulations:
Andrimner meets all the requirements established by current regulations on personal data protection, and all data under our responsibility are treated in accordance with legal requirements.Security measures: with regard to the data you provide us with, technical and organizational security measures will be adopted in order to guarantee confidentiality
Data use: On the website there are contact forms that collect personal information. We request the following personal data: name and last name, telephone, and e-mail. We use these data to respond to contact requests from users of Andrimner’s website.
There are other purposes for which we request your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Storage time of personal data
The personal data provided will be retained:
- For the duration of the subscription to our activities.
- As long as the person concerned does not request that they be removed.
How to exercise your rights:
You can address communication to the Data Protection person in writing to Andrimner’s registered office or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- The right to request access to personal data
- Right to request a correction (if incorrect.)
- Right to request limitation of treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Andrimner for the exercise or defense of appeals.
- Option of withdrawing consent: if you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on prior consent upon withdrawal.
- How to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: If you find that there is a problem with the way Andrimner is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to email@example.com or to the relevant data protection authority, which in Catalonia is the Autoritat Catalana de Protecció de Dades.
- Right to oppose data treatment: Andrimner will stop handling the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims that have to be dealt with further.
- Right to have data deleted: unless there is a legal obligation not to do so, data will be deleted when requested.
Before you provide us with the personal data of a third party, you must have informed said third party and requested their consent with respect to the points set out herein.By providing us with your data we understand that you expressly authorize us to carry out their treatment in accordance with the above.