Do you want to work for an innovative and expanding applied genetics company with one of today’s most productive sows?
Andrimner Applied Genetics is a young company that works in distributing American swine genetics from DNA Genetics, across Europe and provides technical support to its customers.
We have an exceptional team where you can develop your skills as a professional in pig production. With the full support of DNA Swine Genetics, we are opening up markets in Europe and organizing our network of nucleus and multiplication farms. Service and attention to customers is part of our company culture and the person selected would have to be engaged in those tasks.
We are looking to bring on a pig production specialist for the area of production and sales support for the Iberian Peninsula and, less frequently, part of Europe.
The main responsibilities would be:
– Monitoring the correct implementation of the breeding and selection policies established by the production department in the nucleus and multiplication farms.
– Responsible for health and biosecurity of the farms.
– Ensuring the quality of the animals sold.
– Technical support at customer level in coordination with external advisors. Support to the sales department.
– Participation in different development projects, both local and international.
– Data collection, data management, technical and economic administration.
– Degree: Veterinarian specialized in animal production.
– Minimum 2 years experience in production (farm, integration, consulting, cooperative).
– Medium to high level of English. The company communicates internally in English Availability to travel and driver’s license.
– Familiar with Outlook and Office software package.
– Preference given to candidates with:
- A Master’s degree in Swine, expertise in AI stations, or a specialization in biosecurity.
- Proactive and good communication.
- Experience leading teams o Working in teams o Fluency in German/ Italian.
- Statistical data processing and ability to publish scientific papers.
Open-ended contract after probationary period.
Company vehicle and office equipment (PC, telephone…)
Salary according to qualifications and experience.
Immediate start date.